Procedure to follow until 24th Saturday
1. Take a tumbler preferably steel (not stainless steel) if you cannot find one, alternatively you can go for glass tumbler.
2. Take black sesame (kala til), fill the selected tumbler.
3. Write this symbol near the west part of your mandir where the tumbler should be kept undisturbed until 24th. Try to write this with haldi only.
4. Place your tumbler after cleaned above this sketch.
5. Now fill this tumbler half with black sesame until with praying “OM PRAAM PREEM PROUM SHA SHANISHWARAYA NAMAHA!” 8 TIMES CHANTING
6. Place cleansed blue sapphire ring above sesame seeds such that the gem should be facing top.
7. Now fill with rest of the tumbler with black sesame with praying “OM PRAAM PREEM PROUM SHA SHANISHWARAYA NAMAHA!”
8. From tomorrow every day evening till you 24th you need to keep your right hand palm on the top of the tumbler standing / siting on a wooden platform chant the below mantras in evenings after sunset after bath.
a) Soorya puthro deergha deho,
Visalaksha Shiva Priya,
Mandhachara, prasanna athma,
Peedaam harathu may Shani
For 8 times
b) “OM PRAAM PREEM PROUM SHA SHANISHWARAY NAMAHA!!!” for 80 times.
During all the chanting you need to do closing your eyes and while chanting you need to bring only good things happening to you in your life.
Whatever wishes you have you need to imagine as if they are been fulfilled.
Start cleansing process as i had said like take a vessel of bigger size such that your two palms and wrists should immerse fully in water and you have sufficient free board such that water doesn’t spill outside while cleaning.
And while cleaning your both palms should come outside the water so better take some sufficiently bigger size vessel.
While doing this process chant below mantra for cleansing
OM GANGECHA YAMUNECHA CHAIVA GODAVARI SARASWATHI CAUVERY NARMADE SINDHU JALESMIN SANNIDHIM KURU!!! SHUDDODHAKA SNANAM SAMARPA YAMI.
And while cleansing imagine the negative energy around the gemstone is being cleaned by you and imagine good things happening to you and your family.
This process should last for atleast 5 minutes.
Procedure to follow on 24th Saturday
1. Perform the regular process of keeping palm and chanting as you did till now.
2. Remove the contents from the tumbler.
3. Hold the blue sapphire between middle and thumb finger facing west.
4. Chant “OM PRAAM PREEM PROUM SHA SHANISHWARAYA NAMAHA!!! FOR 80 TIMES CLOSING your eyes and bringing good things only in your mindset and thinking only good things happening to you.
5. Then keep near the GOD lord Shiv any avatar and perform small puja like do aarti.
6. Pray the god about your wishes and remove your obstacles and wear the ring within the given time as mentioned in website