As the name suggest this, require worshiping the planets or its deities to overcome the obstacles and problems from the specific planets as per your birth details.
Worship Therapy Methods
Worship therapy can be perform by yourself or with the help of Brahmins (priest) community. This therapy if followed as per Vedic methods would fetch more desired results.
This therapy require your dedication, money and time. In addition, it needs to be perform during auspicious date and time as recommended by the astrologer. There are specific worship therapies based on the problems one facing in his / her life, which decided by checking the birth details, by the astrologer.
Like other therapies, even this therapy has its own restrictions and rules to follow. Rules and Restrictions are something similar to listed below: –
- Have good shower before sitting for therapy.
- Avoid wearing western outfit for therapy.
- Men should wear Dhotis (Indian cultural Outfit below waist level), Shayla (Indian cultural Outfit shoulder level).
- Women should wear Saree with blouse or Salwar / Chudidar (Indian cultural outfit).
- Fasting until full completion (start of therapy until consuming Prasad) is much required. For people who cannot do fasting like suffering from diabetes or old age people then they need to avoid cooked food and just have fruits and milk.
- The performer and his relative who done the therapy has to return to their house only and not to go to any one else house if performed outside your home.
- Performer of therapy as to avoid Alcohol, especially non-veg for next 48 days from the day of therapy performed. This depends on the specific worship therapy hence astrologer advice is must.
Few of the worship therapies are as below: –
- Satya Narayana Puja.
- Moksha Narayana Bali Puja.
- Sarpa Samskara Pooja.
- Ashlesha Bali Puja.
- Santana Gopala Vrata Pooja.
- Lakshmi Pooja.
- Rahu Ketu Pooja.
- Navagraha Pooja.
- Durga sapta shati parayan.
- Lalitha Sahasra Nama Japa.